- Music Ministry »
- Senior Adult Ministry »
- Adult Ministry »
- Students »
- Children's Ministry
- Missions »
- Counseling Ministry »
- Media »
- About FBC
- Watch Live
Preschool MinistryPreschool - The Footer
In construction the footer is defined as supporting the foundation. In most situations this footer must be constructed before other work on the structure can begin. The Preschool Ministry of FBC will focus on your preschooler as a person who is fully capable and prepared to learn about God’s love for them. As a result of being in our Preschool Ministry, each child should know that the Bible is God’s Word. They will also learn:
1) Who God is and what He is like.
2) Who Jesus is and why He came to earth.
3) That God is the creator of the world and everything in it.
4) That God gave us families to demonstrate love, obedience, cooperation, help, and relationships.
5) That they are loved by God and he has made them special.
6) That God gave us the church to demonstrate His love to them and to others.7) That God has given us community helpers and leaders. We should pray for them and be thankful for them.